Treat your new hat with respect and it will last a lifetime. Please take note of these care instructions to prolong your hat’s life.
- Lisa Lú recommends that you use a mannequin head to extend the longevity of your hat’s life.
- To clean your hat, brush with a clothes brush in circular motion, or in line with the hat’s shape.
- Keep your hat away from direct heat, especially if the hat is wet, as this can cause shrinkage.
- If wet, leave the hat to stand on a head to keep shape.
- Dry Clean.
- Using a flexible measuring tape, measure circumference of your head.
- Start just above top of ears. Wrap the tape gently around head, ensuring that the tape lies midway on the bump on the back of your head.
- Make sure not to hold the tape too tightly when measuring, or your hat will also fit that tight!
- Measure 2 or 3 times to be accurate.
Lisa Lú hopes that you are happy with your new hat, but in the event that something is not what you hoped for we will endeavour to alter the hat to your style and fit. If you would like a refund on the hat, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and returns will be accepted by return of post – ie. the postage date on your returned item is within 24 hours of the date that you signed for receipt of the item. If the item is still in perfect, unworn condition, the full price will be refunded. Please note that there is a non-refundable deposit on Made to Order items, however if you contact orders@lisalufashion within 2 days of your order, the full purchase amount will be reimbursed. Postage is non refundable.
This does not affect your statutory rights, in the unlikely event that you have received a faulty item, we will issue you a refund, or repair the item to Lisa Lú’s high standards. Please contact email@example.com for a return address.